Age Limit For Study Visa In Canada

A valid passport is a requirement to obtain an age limit for study visa in Canada. It is one of the most important documents that one must carry when traveling. There are two reasons why a person is required to have a valid passport when he is planning to move abroad. One is the security risk that an individual is facing if they don’t have a passport. Another reason is that a person will not be able to get work permits in Canada if they don’t have a valid passport.

To get a visa for stay in Canada, the applicants should make sure that they submit their passports to the Immigration and Citizenship Canada. It is always recommended that you apply at least 6 months before your intended visa expires. You will need to prove to the Canadian Immigration Department that you have applied for the visa to Canada by providing the same to them in order to prove that you are eligible for the visa. The reason why one must apply for the visa six months prior to the expiry date is because Immigration Canada has a system where they check for changes in documents. This will ensure that the document that you submitted is still accurate.

It is very important to apply for the visa six months prior to the expiry date as otherwise, Immigration Canada will automatically reject your application. There are cases wherein a person may be refused a visa, but he is not aware about this. For this reason, it is recommended that you submit your passport to Immigration Canada on the same day. If you do this, the processing time for the visa application will be lessened and therefore you will be granted a visa to Canada. Your passport is required for all foreign students, who want to apply for a visa to Canada.

Author: studymetro

Study Metro is a professional education consultancy firm, extending excellent support and service to students all over India and gives unlimited study opportunities across the Globe. Our aim is to improve educational standards. Scores of parents have sought our advice to find suitable Universities for their children.