Study and Settle in Canada – How to Do It

study and settle in canada

Study and Settle in Canada – How to Do It

If you are thinking of moving to Canada from the United States, one of the most important things you need to think about is how you will study and settle in Canada. If you currently hold a US passport and want to apply for Canadian citizenship, you will need to get a work permit. You may have your own place of work and be a member of a union; however, your US passport won’t be valid if you do not have a work permit. The same is true for those who are US citizens with green cards; they may be eligible to get a visa and work without a work permit. While it is nice to have a house in the United States and travel back and forth, you don’t have to. And, if you do have a job and can bring your US passport with you, you will also be able to study in Canada.

You can apply for financial aid as long as you can prove that you have stable funds. Since you are not allowed to get your money from your own bank account, it is important that you find a way to get money from loans or from the government. Most financial aid agencies will have a form for you to fill out. Once you’ve filled out your application, you’ll be able to request an official letter stating that you are now a full citizen of Canada.

When you study and settle in Canada, you are really just applying for social and legal status. There are a few requirements that you must meet in order to apply for permanent residency and citizenship. One of the biggest concerns is finding a school that will accept your US passport. If you already have a full time job, this can be easy. However, if you are just a student and will be studying part time in the future, it can be more difficult.


%d bloggers like this: