How to Get PR in NZ After Study

If you have completed a master’s degree in a New Zealand university, then you can qualify for PR in New Zealand. It will take a while to get your PR, but with the help of a good immigration consultant, your journey will be smooth.

You can also apply for a post study work visa if you have been studying for a couple of years. This type of visa will allow you to work for almost any employer. The length of this visa varies based on your qualifications.

In order to qualify for a New Zealand PR, you will need a good English speaking ability. Also, you will need a job offer from a company located in New Zealand. Your health is another important factor. Ideally, you should have no physical or mental impairments.

One of the easiest ways to get PR in New Zealand is the Skilled Migrant Category. During the pointer system, points are awarded based on the skills you have. Generally, if you have at least one year of work experience, you can receive 10 points. However, if you have more than two years of experience, you can receive 30 points.

New Zealand offers a wide range of visas for study and employment. These include the Student, Partner, Business and Investment categories. Each of these categories has its own set of requirements. So, you have to make sure that you follow them.

There are also several visas that can be converted into permanent residency. For example, Investor 1 allows you to live and work in NZ permanently. To get this visa, you need to make an investment of at least $10,000,000.


%d bloggers like this: