French Universities Offer English-Taught Programs For Foreign Students

colleges in france for english speaking students

French Universities have an array of English-taught programs for foreign students. Whether you want to study in France for a semester or a year, there are a number of options for you. However, you must learn the language first.

The Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon (ENS) is an elite university in France. Founded in 1880, it provides training for professors and researchers. ENS offers programs for both undergraduates and graduate students. Its goal is to become an educational and research institution that is a reference in the country.

In order to apply for an English-taught program at a French university, you must show proof of your proficiency in the English language. Your IELTS scores will be a key factor in your admission. Also, check with the academic department to see what you will be required to submit before applying.

If you are a student from a non-EEA country, you must get a student visa and a Temporary Residence Permit. This permit is good for one year. You must also have a valid passport and an acceptance letter from an accredited institution in France.

If you would like to pursue a degree program in French, you may be interested in studying at the Paris Institute of Political Sciences. This private institution accepts international students for semesters or for a full academic year.

You can also study at the University of Bordeaux. The university has a variety of programs from vocational Bachelor to PhD level. Most Master’s programs allow some coursework in English.


%d bloggers like this: