Post-Study Work Visa – Working in Australia After Study

pr in australia after study

Australia is a country with a thriving economy, a multicultural society, and an excellent quality of life. Many students choose to study in Australia and stay there after completing their courses.

If you want to work in Australia after completing your course, there are several ways that you can achieve this. These include Post-study Work Visa (PSW), Employer Nomination Scheme, and Skilled Migration.

To be eligible for PR, you must have a valid student visa and the right qualifications. This includes a degree from an Australian university. You should also meet the minimum English language requirements, and you must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family while you are in Australia.

You can apply for a PR visa by submitting an Expression of Interest through the Skill Select website. You should then wait for an invitation to apply for a visa.

The first step is to choose an occupation that is on the skilled occupation lists. These are the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL), and Regional Occupations List (ROL).

There is a range of courses that qualify for PR in Australia, including engineering and finance. These fields are in demand in the Australian economy and have high job growth rates.

In addition, there are Professional Year Programs (PYP) that combine academic learning with work experience in a specific field. These programs are a good way to gain practical skills and expand your professional network in Australia.


%d bloggers like this: