Student Visa For USA From Pakistan

student visa for usa from pakistan

US visa is a requirement for international students who want to study in the USA. Getting the right visa is essential to secure a place in an accredited university and get the best possible education.

F1 Student Visa

An F-1 visa is issued to international students who are enrolled in a course of study in the United States at a school or university that is approved by the US government’s Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). These programs offer world-class research facilities, innovative teaching methods and high-level academic opportunities for international students.

J1 Student Visa

A J-1 visa is for students who need to receive practical training that is not available in their home country to complete their academic program. These students must have evidence that their sponsor has sufficient funds to pay for all tuition and living costs, as well as for the duration of their program.

M-1 Student Visa

If you’re an M-1 student, you must be able to prove that you have enough money to cover your tuition and living costs during your stay in the United States. This can be demonstrated through an affidavit from your sponsor, which states that they have sufficient funds to support your education.

Other documents you’ll need include proof that you have strong financial, social and family ties to your home country, which will motivate you to return to your home after you graduate. You’ll also need to prove you have adequate English language skills so that you can fully participate in the educational program.