Finance Your Higher Education in UK After 12th

study in uk after 12th

If you wish to pursue your higher education in UK after 12th, there are several ways to finance your education. One option is to apply for a student loan. There are several loan lenders who offer student loans at attractive interest rates. Then, you can pay off the loan amount once you complete your course. While it may seem daunting, you should keep in mind that the interest rate charged on student loans is far lower than the rates charged by other loan lenders. You can also check if your chosen university offers student loans.

In the UK, you can choose to study in universities that are among the best in the world. Many of them offer shorter course durations so that you can earn your degree within a short period of time. For example, a Bachelor of Arts degree can be finished in three years. You can even finish your Master’s degree in as little as one year.

If you want to pursue higher studies in the UK, you will need a good grade average. Generally, you will need to obtain at least 70 to 80 per cent in your 12th grade. However, if you have lower grades, you can always apply for Foundation Programmes or Diploma Programmes. In addition, you will need to demonstrate your proficiency in English, either by taking an IELTS exam, TOEFL test, or PTE. You can also submit your ACT or SAT score if you have them.


%d bloggers like this: